Terms & Conditions
- The terms Therapy Network, therapynetwork.co.uk, TherapyNetwork and "we" are used to describe and refer to the Therapy Network website being operated by the Limited Liability Partnership trading as Psychology Solutions Partnership.
- Using the Therapy Network site and the information contained in the directory means you agree to the terms and conditions of use and are bound by them. These terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice at any time, so it is important to check them periodically to keep up-to-date.
- Therapy Network has no affiliation to any of the services listed within the directory, unless clearly otherwise stated. We do not regulate the services listed in the directory in any way, beyond establishing their professional credentials in the manner described on our site. As such we take no responsibility for the professional or financial conduct of any of the services listed within our directory, unless those services are provided by the parent company (Psychology Solutions Partnership) itself.
- The accuracy of the information provided on directory listings is the sole responsibility of the professional or service to which the listing refers. We take no responsibility for inaccuracies, either accidental or deliberate, that appear on the directory. The subscriber to the service is solely responsible for updating changes to contact details and professional qualifications and affiliations. Therapy Network is not responsible for any difficulties arising from a failure to update these details.
- Anyone who engages the services of an individual or organisation listed in the directory should request first-hand evidence of that service's professional accreditation.
- Therapy Network is not under any circumstance liable for any damages that result from impeded access to the site. We cannot ensure the security of information transmitted over the Internet. Any data or information which you transmit during your use of Therapy Network is done at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible for or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
- Therapy Network provides information for the benefit of individual and corporate clients seeking to identify a therapeutic service. The use of information held within Therapy Network profiles by other database providers, where that information has not been independently provided by the professional or service in question, is forbidden.
- Articles and blogs that are featured on Therapy Network may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way unless with permission or consent from Therapy Network, unless consent has been sought from and granted directly by the author of the content in question.
- Therapy Network will endeavour to monitor the content of blogs and articles for inappropriate material. However, ultimate responsibility for the content provided to Therapy Network remains with the author.
- Modification of materials featured on Therapy Network, and subsequent use of those materials without the expressed permission of either the author or Therapy Network, is also strictly prohibited.
- Therapy Network will do all it can to address issues of factual discrepancy that appear on individual profiles and within blogs and articles where identified by users of the service. However, we have no responsibility for initiating or overseeing any complaints pertaining to the professional or financial practices of therapist and services listed on the site.
- Should a therapist or service wish to be removed from Therapy Network they must make a request in writing to Psychology Solutions Partnership, P.O. Box 2744, Bristol BS6 9EA.
Join Us for Free!
Are you a certified Healthcare Professional? Contribute to our growing community and advertise your business to thousands of user ever day.
- Free. For ever!
- Full page listing as standard
- Publish your own articles
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions about Therapy Network we'd love to hear from you...Send Feedback
Invite Friends & Colleagues
If you know of friends and colleagues who would like to get involved with Therapy Network we've made it easy for you to get in touch.Send Invitation