- Therapy Network Profiles are designed to provide contact details and general information about therapists and services to the general public. Members of the public take full responsibility for any subsequent communications and agreements entered into with the services listed on the site. We will not under any circumstance be liable for any difficulties subsequently arising from contact with any services listed, either professional (in terms of conduct that fails to meet the guidelines laid down by individual governing bodies) or financial (e.g. disputes over payments for services). Any disputes must be taken up with the therapy provider in the first instance and then with their governing body if the dispute cannot be resolved.
- Therapy Network collects information establishing the qualifications and / or the professional affiliations of the therapists and services featured on the site. This information is valid at the time of collection and we take no responsibility for changes that occur during the course of the subscription period. It is the responsibility of the professional or service in question to inform us of any changes to their professional registration, for example if they are suspended or under investigation by their governing body for reported malpractice. Therapy network takes no responsibility for keeping this information up to date unless informed by the professional or service in question.
- Therapy network profiles are open to regular updates by subscribers. Individual subscribers are therefore responsible for what they put on their profile and for any problems that later emerge regarding the accuracy with which they describe their services and approaches.
- Advice offered within articles or blogs is in no way a substitute for seeking advice from a general practitioner or specialist mental health professional. If you are concerned about your own mental health or that of a friend or relative please always approach your GP in the first instance to see if you are eligible for a service on the NHS.
- Therapy Network accepts no liability for any damages relating to services accessed as a result from using the directory.
Join Us for Free!
Are you a certified Healthcare Professional? Contribute to our growing community and advertise your business to thousands of user ever day.
- Free. For ever!
- Full page listing as standard
- Publish your own articles
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions about Therapy Network we'd love to hear from you...Send Feedback
Invite Friends & Colleagues
If you know of friends and colleagues who would like to get involved with Therapy Network we've made it easy for you to get in touch.Send Invitation